Colegio Inglés Uniform Code is in effect throughout the school year. Students must attend school with the complete uniform.
The use of CI uniform is optional for Nursery students. However, the use of CI Apron is mandatory.
KI to PP students will wear the PE Uniform on a daily basis.
All students must:
- Wear daily uniform only with CI sweater.
- Wear PE uniform only with CI jacket and/or CI sweat shirt.
- Maintain a neat appearance: short hair (boys), clean shoes and tennis shoes, daily shirts and / or blouses tucked in at all times.
- Have uniforms marked with complete name.
- Wear only 100% white undershirts.
During winter season (November through February) students may wear:
- CI track pants, CI sports shirt and CI sports jacket and/or CI sweat shirt on a daily basis.
- White t-shirt or white turtleneck under the CI shirt or blouse.
- White tights for girls.
- Jacket or coat on top of their complete CI uniform including CI jacket and/or CI sweat shirt.
- Appropriate winter accessories.
Middle School Science Lab:
- Students are required to always wear a lab gown during Science Lab.
We appreciate your consideration to the above, since KI to 9th Grade students shall attend school with the complete uniform. In case requirements from Colegio Inglés are not met, the student WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND CLASS
School Uniforms can be d at Encino Campus during the following schedules:
School Year schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 – 10:00 a.m
Summer Vacations schedule: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.