Day Care Service is available to support parents who need the supervision of their Preschool children before and after school hours.
Cafeteria & Lunch Services
|The following services are provided|
First aid attention includes painkillers, aspirins, cough syrups, antacids, etc. The doctor/nurse will contact parents for authorization before administering any medication.
Checking blood pressure.
|The following services are NOT provided:|
Give or prescribe medication. Under no circumstances can doctor/nurse, teacher, or staff, administer medication to students. Parents may administer prescribed medication during school hours. Coordinator must be contacted for authorization.
Specialized medical care.
Treatment of injuries or illnesses that occurred outside the school premises.
School Accident Insurance Policy
- The use of CI uniform is optional for Nursery students. However, the use of CI Apron is mandatory.
- KI – PP students will wear the PE Uniform on a daily basis.
All students must:
- Wear daily uniform only with CI sweater.
- Wear PE uniform only with CI jacket and/or CI sweatshirt.
- Maintain a neat appearance: short hair (boys), clean shoes and tennis shoes, daily shirts and / or blouses tucked in at all times.
- Have uniforms marked with complete name.
- Wear only 100% white undershirts.
During winter season (November through February) students may wear:
- CI track pants, CI sports shirt and CI sports jacket and/or CI sweatshirt on a daily basis.
- White t-shirt or white turtleneck under the CI shirt or blouse.
- White tights for girls.
- Jacket or coat on top of their complete CI uniform including CI jacket and/or CI sweatshirt.
- Appropriate winter accessories.
- CI Skirt
- CI White Blouse (always tucked in)
- 100% Black Shoes with heels no higher than 5cm, including a platform no higher than 3cm.
- 100% white knee-high socks
- CI Navy Blue Sweater
- CI Navy Blue Vest (optional)
- Dark Gray Slacks
- CI White Shirt (always tucked in)
- 100% Black Shoes or tennis shoes
- Visible black, white or gray socks
- CI Navy Blue Sweater
- Black Belt:
- Basic Ed. - Optional
- Middle Ed. - Mandatory
- CI White Sports Shirt
- CI Shorts (KI - 6th)
- CI Track Pants and Sports Jacket (KI - 9th)
- CI Sweat Shirt
- Visible White Socks
- White Tennis Shoes (90% White)
SOCCER BOYS & GOAL KEEPER
- CI White T-Shirt (Short Sleeves)
- CI Navy Blue Short
- CI Navy Blue Sport Suit
- Navy Blue Socks
- Black Spikes
Colegio Inglés has a technology infrastructure that provides various services, including hardware, software, network access, communication systems, printers, and personal computers.
Support is provided to students during school hours in troubleshooting software difficulties. This service is given only to school equipment assigned to staff and to students’ laptops & iPads registered in the 1:1@CI program.